Ben Affleck cast as new Batman!
Ben Affleck has been announced by Warner Bros as their new Batman to star alongside Henry Cavill in the unnamed ‘Batman vs Superman’ film directed by Zack Snyder.
Warner Bros President Greg Silverman quoted in a statement:
“We knew we needed an extraordinary actor to take on one of DC Comics’ most enduringly popular super heroes, and Ben Affleck certainly fits that bill and then some,”
While we’re massive Argo fans here at Movie Emporium, we remain a little sceptical after the deathly serious portrayal we’ve become accustomed to (from Christian Bale) and hope that Ben avoids the pitfalls of the suave/comical take encountered by his good friend George Clooney in 1997′s truly awful Batman & Robin (averages 3.6 on IMDB).
Will there be room for a beard under that cowl? – We hope so!
- Gravity – “I’ve Got You” Trailer
- Zack Snyder & Henry Lennix annouce Superman/Batman Movie
- Epic final trailer for Man of Steel
- Immense new Superman ‘Fate of Your Planet’ trailer
- Gravity – Teaser Trailer
- Man of Steel – Trailer 3
- First TV spot for Man of Steel
- The Croods – Top 5 Famous Voices
- Full list of winners: The Oscars 2013
- Good Luck at the Oscars!