Cinema Code of Conduct
Here at Movie Emporium we go to the cinema a lot, an awful lot. We don’t know if it’s just the London crowd, or typical of cinema goers wherever you are – but there are still fundamental failures in basic cinema etiquette. The main annoyance on Monday’s viewing of Hummingbird were people checking their solar-bright phone screens every 15 minutes throughout the film! FFS people just turn it off and leave it alone for two hours, your messages/facebook/twitter will still be there when you leave.
It is worth reminding everyone of Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo’s Wittertainment Code of Conduct:
- Philomena : Poster
- X-Men: Days of Future Past – Trask Industries propaganda poster & site
- Godzilla – Poster
- Edge of Tomorrow – Poster
- First UK poster for Pain and Gain
- UK quad poster for Lovelace
- Particle Fever – Poster
- New Artwork for Anchorman 2, it’s kind of a big deal!
- Idris Elba in the first poster for Mandela
- First poster and trailer for Come as You Are